Thursday, May 24, 2007

sweet child

When days get really bad I always look up and say, "God give me strength".

One day when
I was going mad and the kids were driving me crazy, I looked up. My six year old looked at me and said, "Mom don't ask for too much, I don't want you to be too puffy".

I looked at her and said, "Puffy?".

"Yeah I know you were going to ask for strength
and I don't want you to get too much strength and be too puffy with muscles or I can't get my arms around you to hug you".

Who could be mad after that!

6 comments:

Kahshe Cottager said...

Don't kids say the darndest things? My three used to come out with some dandies too!!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Great answer! LOL

Bimbimbie said...

How lovely Ally - love the picture

Carole Burant said...

Out of the mouths of babes...nope, can't argue with that! lol xox

dogfaeriex5 said...

thank~you for stopping by my blog! i adore faeries also, do you know the line kirks folly, go to their webstie, they have the best faerie inspired jewelry...take care, faerie friend..
xoxo~kim

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

kids, gotta love 'em... lol! debbie =)