Thursday, July 19, 2007
Jennie at blog in a cyber bottle has nominated me for the Blogger Reflections Award.
Thank you so much!!! Please visit Jennie!
And now it is my turn to follow Jennie's lead and nominate six other bloggers.
Claire at elfie and me. I think she is a wonderful artist and mother! Her work is so sweet and her blog is always inspiring.
Dot at Strolling through Georgia. Her short but sweet posts make you feel like you are there. Her pictures are wonderful and capture moments in Georgia!
Samantha at plump pudding. She is always doing something and is such an inspiration!
Sandi at Whistlestop Cafe. A blog of good old family fun and recipes!
Sandi & her husband Bill are blogging about the WhistleStop Cafe. It's about good home cooking, recipes and tips; food, family, and fun.
Ginny at The flour Loft. Ginny runs a small textile business with my best friend Alice.They work from their studio... a converted flour loft in an Old Bakery in a small market town in Hampshire. They design and make textiles from a large collection of recycled and vintage fabrics.
Hope and Fran at Gollylog. Hope and Fran are sisters who share a business and a house. A wonderful blog about their lives and the loves of their lives their fur babies!
If you have not visited these wonderful blogs before please do! They are all great and have found a place in my blogging heart!
Have a great weekend! I am off the grid for a few days!
Jennie from blog in a cyber bottle has tagged me to reveal 8 random facts about me. So ... here goes!
1. I hate the feeling of wet hair or skin under a sweatsuit/jogging suit.
2. I can not get to sleep at night but can sleep all morning...if the kids did not wake me up.This is not good, I go to bed at 1-3am or so and get up at 7am at the latest.
3. Pasta and ice cream are mood foods. Unlike most I do not like to eat these foods. Milkshakes are OK anytime.
4. I love the smell of coffee! But I am not a big fan of drinking it unless it is a Tim Horton's ice cap.
5. My biggest fear is anything medical with me or my kids. I am at the doctor's a lot.
6. I hate doing dishes...even loading them into a dishwasher. I pile them up and wait for my husband to come home to do them.
7. I have 8 tattoos and I am going to get a few more.
One that I have is the engagement ring my husband designed. (I wear the ring too, but got it tattoo on as an arm band) He does not like tattoos...on him...but he did get one for me and that is your wedding bands. So we have the same tattoo on our ring fingers. Yes it hurt to get it A LOT!!!!
8. I love fairies! My wedding was all about fairies, my wedding rings are fairies, my girl's room is a fairy theme and there are fairies all around my house.
I will post my Fairy Wedding soon!
So there are 8 random things about me!
I think anyone who reads this should do it!
It is neat to read things about people.
But I will tag...