Jennie from blog in a cyber bottle has tagged me to reveal 8 random facts about me. So ... here goes!
1. I hate the feeling of wet hair or skin under a sweatsuit/jogging suit.
2. I can not get to sleep at night but can sleep all morning...if the kids did not wake me up.This is not good, I go to bed at 1-3am or so and get up at 7am at the latest.
3. Pasta and ice cream are mood foods. Unlike most I do not like to eat these foods. Milkshakes are OK anytime.
4. I love the smell of coffee! But I am not a big fan of drinking it unless it is a Tim Horton's ice cap.
5. My biggest fear is anything medical with me or my kids. I am at the doctor's a lot.
6. I hate doing dishes...even loading them into a dishwasher. I pile them up and wait for my husband to come home to do them.
7. I have 8 tattoos and I am going to get a few more.
One that I have is the engagement ring my husband designed. (I wear the ring too, but got it tattoo on as an arm band) He does not like tattoos...on him...but he did get one for me and that is your wedding bands. So we have the same tattoo on our ring fingers. Yes it hurt to get it A LOT!!!!
8. I love fairies! My wedding was all about fairies, my wedding rings are fairies, my girl's room is a fairy theme and there are fairies all around my house.
I will post my Fairy Wedding soon!
So there are 8 random things about me!
I think anyone who reads this should do it!
It is neat to read things about people.
But I will tag...